Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: (Paid job) 2D Animation Supervisor needed
hannahnguy-
en
Post (Paid job) 2D Animation Supervisor needed
on: September 13, 2016, 04:19

Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Hanoi, Sunrise Media Joint Stock Company is one of the leading animation companies in Vietnam, which has been providing short animated films for the national television broadcaster, Vietnam Television. After nearly a decade of operation, at the moment, Sunrise Media have more than 300 employees. Its programs earn the highest ratings in Vietnam and are broadcast on the most popular national channels of Vietnam Television such as VTV1, VTV3, and of Ho Chi Minh City Television (HTV)). The company’s production capacity amounts to 10 minutes of animation per day.

We are currently looking for a 2D Animation Supervisor to work in our office in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Position Title: 2D ANIMATION SUPERVISOR
Working hours: Full-time, 48 hours/week

What we can offer:
• Salary: US$2000 – US$2500 per month
• One-way ticket from the country of origin to Hanoi and support to find accommodation once recruited (for non-residents of Vietnam)
• Insurance coverage (inpatient hospitalization coverage amounting to VND300 million per annum [about US$13,450] and outpatient hospital service in all the large hospitals in Vietnam)
• Annual vacation based on the company’s policy and public holidays based on Vietnam’s regulations
• Opportunities to work in a professional and dynamic environment

Length of hire: Can be either short-term (at least three years) or long-term.

Basic function of the position:
The incumbent of this position will works directly and closely with the Board of Directors, animators, artists, and technical department to manage and run the entire production process.

Responsibilities:
• Instructing the computer graphics and animation team, providing appropriate feedback as well as enabling them to develop their ability.
• Working closely with the Board of Directors to set up a 2D animation production pipeline, converting all the workflows from traditional to digital methods.
• Overseeing all technical and artistic elements of the animation projects to achieve stunning artistic vision.
• Maintaining a production schedule according to the instructions of the Board of Directors

Qualification:
1. Education: University degree (Compulsory), Bachelor’s Degree in computer animation is an advantage.
2. Experience: Work experience is an important factor in the selection process but not a requirement
3. Language: Excellent English skills in both speaking and writing
4. Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of computer animation workflows and acquaintance with traditional animation principles
5. Skills and Abilities:
• Complete knowledge of 2D design and animation tools and techniques;
• Excellent artistic ability with a breadth of artistic styles as presented in a good portfolio of previous work;
• Interpersonal communication, problem-solving and project management skills;
• Attention to detail, timely follow-up, strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure

Selection process
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview via Skype. Therefore, it is essential that candidates specifically address the qualifications mentioned above in the application in order to be taken into consideration.

How to apply:
Interested candidates for this position should submit the following documents:
• Resume or curriculum vitae with the following information: Position Title, Dates Available to Work, Full Name as well as any other names used, Current Address, Day, Evening, and Cell phone numbers, Country of Residence and Citizenship, Passport or Identification Number, Eligibility to work in the country, Education Background, Skills, Training courses, Language Skills, and Work Experience;
• Online reel or portfolio (preference will be given to applicants with multiple high-quality demo work).
• Any other documentation (essays, certificates, awards, etc.,) that addresses the qualification.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application to: recruitment@sunrisemedia.vn no later than October 12th.

SUNRISE Media Joint-stock Company
Business address: No. 72, Tran Dang Ninh street, Dich Vong ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 437951674 ext. 210 (Vietnam Time)
Fax: +84 4 37951673

wingsio
Post Re: (Paid job) 2D Animation Supervisor needed
on: December 21, 2017, 08:26

Thank you for your analysis. It is new and different aspects I know before. Looking forward to reading more of your posts
usps tracking

agario
on: January 18, 2018, 02:53

It is easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I have had a lot of harvest after watching this article from you! I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with veryone!
happy wheels

rollthebal-
laz
on: March 13, 2018, 23:09

The article you have shared here is very awesome. I really like and appreciate your work. The points you have mentioned in this article are useful. I must try to follow these points and also share others.
- http://rolltheball.co/

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.033 seconds.