Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unpaid illustration internships at EVERA
Evera
Post Unpaid illustration internships at EVERA
on: July 15, 2017, 18:58

Illustration Internships at EVERA - For more information: http://evera.biz/internships.html

Children’s Illustration internship – Digital Cut-Out
You are capable of creating characters and artwork that is cute, fun, and sweet and you are good with details. You love to create cut-out styles and collages and work with texture and distorted perspectives.
In this role, you will develop illustrations based on briefs. You will submit ideas for approval and work with feedback to finalize the artwork, as well as perform design and layout tasks. You may also conduct design research and other related tasks.

Children’s Illustration internship – Character drawing
You love to create different characters (people and anthropomorphic animals) for children’s materials. You can draw characters using different styles, especially hand-drawn styles (think sweet preschool books and classic Walt Disney). In this role, you will develop your ability to draw a variety of illustrations or graphic elements. Starting with a brief, you will create drawings that carefully reflect the brief. You will submit roughs for approval and work with feedback to finalize the artwork. You may also perform design and layout tasks, color and paint, and conduct design research and other related tasks.

Children’s Illustration internship – Painting
You have an eye for color and lighting and you love to paint. You enjoy developing and working with color palettes as well as textures. You have solid skills in watercolor painting.
In this role, you will develop your ability to paint a variety of illustrations or graphic elements, using techniques you are proficient with (watercolor, inks, gouache, mixed media, collage, etc.) and this may include both traditional paints/materials and digital painting. You may also perform design and layout tasks, draw, and conduct design research and other related tasks.

Illustration internship – Pencil/Ink
You have a talent for drawing freehand. You love to sketch using pencil and charcoal, and use ink washes. You love to draw people, to capture body language, and a variety of expressions. You are capable of drawing to produce a result that is poignant, dramatic, and expressive.
In this role, you will develop your ability to draw people in particular settings, using pencil/charcoal/ink and/or computer software to produce the same effect. Starting with a brief, you will create drawings that carefully reflect the brief. You will submit roughs for approval and work with feedback to finalize the artwork.

wingsio
Post Re: Unpaid illustration internships at EVERA
on: February 1, 2018, 03:35

Yes, the article I was looking for. Your article gives me another approach on the subject. I hope to read more articles from you. bloxorz

agario
Post Re: Unpaid illustration internships at EVERA
on: February 4, 2018, 05:16

Your article is awesome! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
slither io

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.027 seconds.