Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The House - My first animated short film
Michiel
Post The House - My first animated short film
on: December 14, 2017, 03:53

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this forum, to share my first animated short film. I'd love to get some impressions and critiques.
(Feel free to give it a thumbs up on youtube if you like te video, or a thumbs down if you don't like it.)

Story:

In a post-apocalyptic setting, a strange creature enters an abandoned house. There it collects memories from a time long gone.

Production:

I wrote a script, read some books, made a storyboard and designs, collected used cardboard and finally started creating a miniature house (in my own attic). Whenever I had some free time I worked on the house or made drawings for the character. The film took me a year to complete.

Enjoy.

RobTheAnim-
ator
Post Re: The House - My first animated short film
on: December 17, 2017, 06:38

Nice work; it looks very professional! Also one of the creepiest things I've every seen, hehe :-). I thought the creature was the ghost of one of the people in the home, killed by experiments they were talking about. Very well don! :-).

Michiel
on: December 17, 2017, 14:05

Thanks for the feedback! 🙂

And nice to hear you liked it.

mattbrown
on: December 26, 2017, 08:29

Call Quicken Support Phone Number and get the quickest answers from Quicken experts. Contact Quicken support by phone, call +1-855-999-9877. quicken support for mac quicken help support quicken customer support quicken technical support phone number quicken bill pay phone number quicken contact us quicken online support chat upgrade quicken

on: January 18, 2018, 04:00

Your article provides useful information that i am looking for Putlocker, 123movies

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.037 seconds.