Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Urgent recruitment] Calling for potential candidates in Animation!!!
RGFvietnam
Post [Urgent recruitment] Calling for potential candidates in Animation!!!
on: September 7, 2017, 02:40

Hi all,

We are looking for candidates for some positions in Animation for our client (located in VIETNAM). Our client, a film studio belonging to Vietnam's biggest group company, is seeking a senior candidate for their development in Vietnam. Their vision is to combine the talent, wisdom and culture of Vietnam with world-class technology to create animated films that appeal to audiences of all ages and to promote and elevate the Vietnamese identity in a global picture.

Income salary and benefit will be negotiate.

1) Production manager
2) Lead character concept artist
3) CG Animation Supervisor
4) Traditional Hand-drawn animation supervisor

Requirement: 5 years of experience Animation industry. Candidate must be willing to relocate to Hanoi, Vietnam for a duration of minimum 1 year.
Candidates working for Disney, Pixar, Studio Ghibli, DreamWorks, Nickelodeon, Warner Animation Group (US), Nippon Animation, Kyoto Animation, Toei Animation (Japan) are preferred but not required.

If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send me your updated CV to tuan.trinh@rgf-executive.com.vn. For more detail please contact me via email or my phone number +84 946 144 086

Thanks & Best regards,
RGF Vietnam

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.044 seconds.