Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Books about 2D-Animation Workflow for Final Assignment Study
Monkeycel
Post Books about 2D-Animation Workflow for Final Assignment Study
on: February 1, 2018, 11:04

Moin to all the lovers of moving drawings out there,
right now I write on my final assignment for Media Technics in university. My topic will be "Digital Adaption of a Workflow for traditional Animation Production for small Businesses or One-Person-Business". My young days I stranded on newgrounds watching webcartoons and this was the basis that brought me to this topic 😉 . I ask you guys for help, so we can collect knowledge and improve together.

In first case I am searching for scientific Papers or books that are helpful regarding my topic. The topics are "Traditional Workflow for 2D-Animation", "Workflow for traditional Animation done with modern Software", "Is 2D-Animation still relevant?", "Digital Compositing in 2D-Animation", "The Fusion of Tradition and Digital Animation", ... .Websites, Books and scientific Papers that have some scientific value, because I have to work scientific.
I will read myself through the topics here, but it's import for me and my work to have an original post. Thank you.

You will hear from me again. This work is our child, let us care so it can grow.

Have a nice day everyone!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.044 seconds.